urgent

Paul Rogers paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
Sun Jun 20 23:39:13 PDT 2010

> > > It would take hundreds of gifted people more than a decade to
> > > achieve such a thing.
> >
> > Or Linus about a year.
>
> I'm not sure the OP could absorb that much info that quickly.

Not to mention that Linus' first kernel wasn't what we know today.
It ran a 386, and was more an implmentation of Minix than anything
else.  If there was genius in what he did, it was in throwing it
open to anybody who wanted it, and took their help in expanding it.
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
http://www.xprt.net/~pgrogers/