urgent

Andrew Benton b3nton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 14:32:29 PDT 2010

On 20/06/10 21:07, Yasin Yenidünya wrote:
> Hi, i think no one will help you here. But i understand the issue that
> you are facing. Many keko users will told you “here is not the place
> that you make your homework” or some thing like that.

Err, I think you'll find that learning how to "design and implement my
own operating system" is more than a bit of homework. It would take
hundreds of gifted people more than a decade to achieve such a thing. He
may ask for the moon but the volunteers on this list probably won't get
it for him.

Andy