Problem installing the "nouveau" driver

alupu at verizon.net alupu at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 10:38:39 PDT 2010

Jun 18, 2010 12:41:04 PM, Andrew Benton wrote
me his comments on the subject.

----

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your message.  As I told Neil below,
I'm hard at work at going over some log datails, etc. now.
(I was hoping against hope Neil's interesting workaround
will bring me afloat, but no cigar).
I'll get back with details and comments on your very
interesting words as soon as I have something more substantial,
Thanks again.

----