the issue of environment value $PS1 set under Ubuntu 10.04

littlebat dashing.meng at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 02:56:38 PDT 2010

> Try adding "--noprofile --rc ~lfs/.bashrc" to the bash command. Or just

Ubuntu bash has a bug, even if I specified --rcfile, it still read /etc/bash.bashrc.

> add "--noprofile --norc" and set everything in the env command.

Base on my knowledge, I found the env command can't set like "set +h" or "umask 022" those are set in the file .bashrc.

>There are almost always ways to work around little problems.
I think, it isn't everyone know how to solve these lttle problems(just like me), so the best way is give the right guide in the LFS BOOK.

--
littlebat <dashing.meng at gmail.com>