LFS-6.6, Stage2, glibc, nscd.c:442

linux fan linuxscratch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:52:53 PDT 2010

On 6/2/10, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:

> The version of glibc within chroot certainly should support ssp but the
> two reports we have didn't seem to find it automatically.  Others cannot
> duplicate the problem.  If we had consistent errors on most builds, we
> could fix it.

Could there be slight variances in "how" one "enters chroot" that
could possibly affect this? I would't expect that to be likely.

Once in chroot, gcc and glibc have already been built (twice for gcc).
How could the conditions on the host system be still affecting the
outcome? Why only 2 reports in all this time?

Anyway, you all are doing a great job!