Stack Check Protector Canary Fix

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 2 14:47:30 PDT 2010

 From http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/BuildInstructions

     * If you get linker errors like /usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
___stack_chk_fail, ___stack_chk_guard, this comes from using a libc that
is not glibc >=2.4. Until this is detected by the build system, you can
hack it by removing the "-fstack-protector-all" line (and the next line
too if needed) from build/premake/premake.lua

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.