LFS-6.6, Stage2, glibc, nscd.c:442

Baho Utot baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 15:01:45 PDT 2010

On 06/01/10 15:19, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Paul Rogers wrote:
>
>> As seems
>> indicated by the current situation, someone should adopt a QC role, and
>> have one system that trails, i.e. has exactly the package versions
>> specified in the HSR, and verifies that each version of LFS does in fact
>> install flawlessly with those prerequisites.
>
> Volunteers welcomed.

I'll volunteer...I can mess up anything :)

At this moment I have just about recovered my LFS 6.5/BLFS devel system,
from my LFS-6.3 build script screw up which, Ahem over wrote LFS-6.5
with the files/package from LFS-6.3.  Care to guess when the host system
puked?

Thank goodness I have my self written build system/scripts ;)

I am going to try it again as I am a gluten for punishment.

Hopefully without the same result!