Unable to even start compiling

David Shaw dj.shaw at btconnect.com
Sun Jan 31 22:14:19 PST 2010

Trent Shea wrote:
> On Sunday 31 January 2010 04:06:28 David Shaw wrote:
>
>> @Simon - thanks for drawing my attention back to that important notice -
>> I had read it, but obviously didn't fully understand the implications.
>> I'm not sure how it could be made clearer, though, without making it too
>> Janet and John.
>>

> In addition to this section, you'll also want to note the introduction to
> chapter three.

Hmm...  Yes, I see that, now - but perhaps this is a little far removed
in time and space from the actual compilation process.  Maybe that
comment about working directories could be duplicated in or refered back
to from 5.3?  I think that reinforcement would probably have triggered
the vital neuron that would have stopped me from making such a basic error.

David