Xorg problems, with libX11.so

stosss stosss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 23:14:06 PST 2010

>> > thanks ,but my English is so so。
>>
>> I don't even know what language you were writing in before so you are
>> doing better than me.

> yes my xorg is working. you can with google Translate

Goggle Translate only works if you know what language to translate
from... As I said before I have no clue what language you were using
before. All I know is it is an Oriental dialect, but I don't know
which one.

And you are still top posting. I moved your reply under mine, that is
where you should have put it, not above.

This is completely OT so we need to let it be.