Mailing list question

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:44:46 PST 2010

zzflop at embarqmail.com wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback on my previous posts; specifically
> from Bruce D. and Mike M.
>
> Although I have been using Linux for about 10 years and
> built my first Lfs system 5 years ago , I had never used
> a mailing list before and the experience has been positive.
>
> I noticed in the description of this list that it is for
> discussion of the stable book.

Actually it is to help users who are having problems with either the
stable of the development LFS (not BLFS) book.

> I tried to suscribe to the lfs-dev list and never got a
> confirmation back so I subscribed to this list.

You should have received the email.  Try again.  If you still have
problems, contact me off list.

> Reading the lfs-dev archives I saw that the dev list had
> been put in moderator mode because of political postings.
> I guess this means moderators only and is why my
> subscription failed

The moderation was only for about 2 days and that was quite a while ago.
  It's back to normal now.

   -- Bruce