Mailing list question

zzflop at embarqmail.com zzflop at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 28 09:34:55 PST 2010

Thanks for the feedback on my previous posts; specifically
from Bruce D. and Mike M.

Although I have been using Linux for about 10 years and
built my first Lfs system 5 years ago , I had never used
a mailing list before and the experience has been positive.

I noticed in the description of this list that it is for
discussion of the stable book.

I tried to suscribe to the lfs-dev list and never got a
confirmation back so I subscribed to this list.

Reading the lfs-dev archives I saw that the dev list had
been put in moderator mode because of political postings.
I guess this means moderators only and is why my
subscription failed

Mike H.

 ----