Error while installing e2fsprogs-1.41.8

Aditya Bankar adityabankar at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 26 00:32:19 PST 2010

I saw that the error while installation came while installing doc. I hacked to Makefile there to add absolute path to texi2dvi. After that I ran make install and now I get error saying that tetex-bin is not installed. I don't remember that we installed tetex-bin in chapter 5. Why is e2fsprogs complaining about missing tetex-bin? What should I do?

Thanks,
Aditya