Error when tuning the toolchain

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:00:23 PDT 2009

Ok, thank you. I've rebuilt all but at the same point when I type:
gcc -dumpspecs | sed 's@^/lib/ld-linux.so.2@/tools&@g' \
> `dirname $(gcc -print-libgcc-file-name)`/specs

I get no such file or directoy. If I create an empty file called 'specs' it
doesn't raises errors yet but the specs file remains empty and the ne next
command:

GCC_INCLUDEDIR=`dirname $(gcc -print-libgcc-file-name)`/include &&
find ${GCC_INCLUDEDIR}/* -maxdepth 0 -xtype d -exec rm -rvf '{}' \; &&
rm -vf `grep -l "DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE" ${GCC_INCLUDEDIR}/*` &&
unset GCC_INCLUDEDIR

gcc: unrecognized option '-mtune=pentiumpro'
and a list of removed...

Testing the cc with the dummy. c file I don't get nothing, the prompt
remains blinking and I nedd to interrupt it.
I followed exactly the book...
Thanks

Simone