laptop blocked after hibernate

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 08:13:46 PDT 2009

Hi list, I was triying to set up the liveCd for LFS. In liveCd I ran cfdick
and deleted the old partition then I've created two partitions, one for
linux and one for swap. After the creation of the file system ext3 on the
firs and the mkswap on the second I'v lauched the swapon -v /swap/partition
and all seemed to work. Then I launched the hibernate command. After this
the pc doesn't boot anymore neither from the cd, I can't enter to the bios
except for the small boot menu but in any ways the screen remains black with
the prompt blinking.
 Can you help me?

Thanks
Simone