Errors in compiling glibc

Martijn van Duren martijn987 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 05:22:17 PDT 2009

Hello,

The only difference I have with the original book I have is that I'm using
an reiser4 partition instead of ext3.
But I solved the problem in an unexplicable way.
I read that some errors could be reported because of high system load, so I
shut down my X-server. When executing the command from a tty I didn't get
any errors at all, which I found weird, since some errors that were reported
in the book weren't related to system-load.

at least thanks for your reply.

Martijn van Duren