5.3.1. Installation of Binutils

Marcus Wanner marcusw at cox.net
Mon Oct 5 18:34:36 PDT 2009

On 10/5/2009 7:00 PM, Lars Fabricius wrote:
> Where do you want me to write: version-check.sh?
> i tryed some places but i got this!
> bash: version-check.sh: comman not found
> im using the lfs live cd 6.3 as host.

The pre-reqs do say that a knowledge of linux/bash is required...
The idea is that you put the script from the url Bruce mentioned in a
file called version-check.sh in you current working directory and then
run it by typing "./version-check.sh". (However, this type of thing is
really not within the scope of this list.)
Good luck!

Marcus