CLFS 1.1.0 : Problem in glibc 2.7 build & install

Zvi Vered veredz72 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 04:58:59 PDT 2009

I did all the steps till the end of part III and got a cross toolchain.

When I replaced /tools with /cross-tools, all the toolchain was created in a
single folder (cross-tools).

Why it is not a good practice to use this book for building a cross
toolchain ?

Unfortunatelly, Dan Kegel's script is not up to date.The ct-ng tool fails
and I can't get support.

Thanks.