build problem LFS 6.5

stosss stosss at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 07:05:38 PST 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Chris Staub <chris at beaker67.com> wrote:
> On 11/27/2009 09:50 AM, stosss wrote:
>>
>> Yes I know, but there is nothing in them.
>
> Um, then clearly you forgot to create them. Whether you have the
> directory creation in your scripts, or manually, you skipped that part.
> Of course that's far from the only problem, but if even basic
> directories like /usr/bin don't exist, either you have missed multiple
> parts of the book, your scripts are seriously faulty, and/or you have
> done some major deviation from the book that you have so far failed to
> mentioned. At this point I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to even
> try troubleshooting this any further...

Find I will figure it out myself. I did not forget to do anything. I
have gone over the book and the scripts more than a dozen times. I set
the scripts up so that each one echos the next script to be run. i
just got through running the entire book from midnight to 8:30 in the
morning. That was the fifth day in a row I have done this.