build problem LFS 6.5

Chris Staub chris at beaker67.com
Fri Nov 27 06:56:22 PST 2009

On 11/27/2009 09:50 AM, stosss wrote:

> Yes I know, but there is nothing in them.

Um, then clearly you forgot to create them. Whether you have the
directory creation in your scripts, or manually, you skipped that part.
Of course that's far from the only problem, but if even basic
directories like /usr/bin don't exist, either you have missed multiple
parts of the book, your scripts are seriously faulty, and/or you have
done some major deviation from the book that you have so far failed to
mentioned. At this point I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to even
try troubleshooting this any further...