menu.lst and fstab

stosss stosss at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:26:29 PST 2009

I went through the menuconfig 4 times. Compiling/not compiling scsi made no
difference when it came to error I was getting.

I am not at the computer now and won't be for several more hours.

Where is the setting and why did changing the two files and three entries
from hd to sd work? I don't have any scsi drives on that box.