uClibc with software floating point

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 05:16:29 PST 2009

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Pascal Kesseli
<pascal_kesseli at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody
>
> While compiling my uClibc with "UCLIBC_HAS_SOFT_FLOAT=y" option enabled, the
Umm, why are you building uClibc in LFS? I really see no reason to do
it, unless you are building an embedded system, in which LFS has no
support for.

You should check out CLFS if your doing an embedded system:

trac.cross-lfs.org

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.