Installing initrd

Shirley Temple lharoz6 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:51:18 PST 2009

LOL...that did it. I think I got it instilled in my head where the
guide (version 6.5) said to follow the tools listed and not to use
newer versions as they might have issues working with the specific
versions. I saw the hints page was updated from busybox 1.00pre3 to
busybox1.00pre10, so I figured that was the current working hint. For
anyone with this issue, I downloaded 1.14.1 and was able to get into
the menu screen.

Going to finish compiliing, thanks again!