8.4. GRUB-0.97

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 07:11:43 PST 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Daniel Jäderberg
<ingolf2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi i have trouble installing Grub, this is what i have done:
What version of LFS are you using? I need to know.
> Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online.
Side note, but this is about the tagline M$ attaches to messages sent
to Hotmail, but Win Live keeping friends up to date with your stuff?
That's not ever possible with Live!!!!!!!!

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.