Error at 6.15, compiling GCC

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop73 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 10 06:40:03 PST 2009

2009/11/10 pieter blomme <pieter.blomme at gmail.com>:

> Fails sanity check is in none of the config.log files to be found.
> I do get a lot of errors due to variables being non-declared or conflicting
> declarations and such.  Could the error be in my libraries?

  If had understood that was the error message.
Somehow, I seem to have misunderstood you.

 As I said to someone else only the other day,
configure scripts generate a lot of apparent
errors - that is normal.

 The general procedure if the configure fails
is to find the newest config.log (if configure
was running in a subdirectory when it failed),
look for the reported error, then look at the
output just before that, searching for error
messages.

ĸen
--
After tragedy, and farce, "OMG poneys!"