Problem with chrooting to new enviroment

Aleksander Kurczyk aleksander810 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 02:19:09 PST 2009

My scripts is based on LFS-instller version 5.0. When I remove source
archive and build directory after instalation of each packages, I can't
install any program after Adjusting The Toolchain (chapter 5.8). But, I
think it has nothing to do with my chroot problem. Could you review the
instalator4 script??? I must do something wrong. __HELP_ME__

2009/11/5 Chris Staub <chris at beaker67.com>

> On 11/04/2009 07:21 PM, Aleksander Kurczyk wrote:
> > Hi
> > I have problem with chroting to new enviroment (chapter 6.4). When I
> > execute a commands from chapter 6.4 of LFS handbook, chroot return an
> > error indicating the absence of a file or directory. This file, of
> > course exist. To install LFS I use scripts shown below and LFS LiveCD.
> >
> I'm not going to waste time trying to look through all your scripts,
> though a quick glance indicates that you don't have commands to remove
> the source/build directories after installation of each package.
> --

Pozdrawiam
Aleksander Kurczyk