lfs 6.5 binutils

Geoff Howell howlie02 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 02:18:09 PST 2009

>> Fairly certain I didn't, I followed the book religously (copy/paste
>> instructions).
>> I will of course check tonight.
>
>I guess a good way of checking is the install verbosity.
>
>Justin P. Mattock

I've checked the tools directory that I backed up at the end of ch5, and the supposedly missing libs are there after all - but I can guarantee you that they were not there after the binutils install, so some other process has put them there. I didn't bother to check after I decided to push on...

So, now for the next problem - I'll post it in a new mail.

Thanks for your assistance.
Geoff.