Error initializing device socket

Juan Alberto Regalado Galván 00jarg at gmail.com
Thu May 14 06:35:02 PDT 2009

Both. When it starts booting, it mount the root partition, an other
things that are done at bootup, etc. And then at some point it just
say "Error Initializing control socket" and stops there, and there's
nothing I can do but reboot with the SysRq key.
I find a temporal solution to this, that was copying a kernel that
I've got from puppy linux distro. So I supouse the problem is there,
in the kernel compilation. Anyway, I would like to compile the kernel
and not use that one from puppy anymore, because it's very old and
some functionality is missing.

---
JARG

--
La politica es para el momento. Una ecuacion es  para la eternidad.
(A. Einstein)