Error in NCURSES-5.7 Procedure?

alupu alupu02 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 19:02:37 PDT 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 8:54 PM, Ken Moffat <ken at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> I'm still having trouble understanding this : you're saying that
you are in chroot building lfs-dev, and symlinks in your original
install are breaking, causing problems in e.g. Vim.
> Note that at this point in a normal build we don't have vim,
and whatever we do in chroot should not alter your host system.

Hi Ken,

Rarely have I seen two _totally_ disjointed conversations!

I take just your first paragraph above as an example.
Where did you see me using the words:
- chroot
- lfs-dev
- Vim

If you want me I'll write in German :) so we can get a
modicum of understanding each other.
The subject of my post cannot be farther from what you
are talking about.
Please read and try to understand what I was describing.
Take my post as a whole, or by paragraph, ask questions
where you don't understand or agree.
I'm more than happy to respond and explain.

Eine Tragoedie went directly into a Farce, I'm afraid.

Thanks for your interest, anyway,
-- Alex