UML Support Anyone?

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 26 18:10:34 PDT 2009

I am attempting to use the UML hint, and have successfully
booted linux, but am having troubles logging in as any
user. I'm getting PAM failures. I've tried sending e-mail to
the originator of the  hint, but the e-mail address in the
hint is no longer valid.

Is there anyone who supports this hint, or is willing to
try to help me overcome the snag?

Thanks!

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.