I managed to wipe out my host /dev/ directory

Dan Tran dantran at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 00:17:58 PDT 2009

Hi Mike,

what is your original distribution?  RedHat ES5?

I am able do some primative shell commands thru myweb console ( lucky i guess)

+ rpm -qf /dev
filesystem-2.4.0-1
+ uname -a
Linux fortidb 2.6.18-53.el5PAE #1 SMP Wed Oct 10 16:48:18 EDT 2007
i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
finished: SUCCESS

Thanks for for advice

-D