Best Version to Build?

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 17 11:20:30 PDT 2009

I started LFS 6.3, and got to the point where I was ready to make
it bootable, but got interrupted (several months ago). I'm now
ready to take the plunge again, and resume or restart building.

So, I'm asking the development team which version is considered
the best to use at the moment. Is 6.3 now considered "retired"?
Is 6.4 considered sufficiently "stable"? I see that there is
a 6.4 stable, and a 6.4 development.

I've been using the "alongside" note, and building on a working
running FC2 system.

Thanks for the advice.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.