rt61

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Mar 8 15:29:28 PDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 10:08:56PM +0000, Muzer wrote:

> PS: I assume since there isn't a BLFS 6.4 at the moment, they try to
> keep the BLFS CVS reasonably stable for all the people who need a BLFS
> for LFS 6.4? Don't want to end up breaking it ;)

 Technically, neither BLFS nor LFS have used CVS for many years.
But to answer the question I _think_ you are asking:

 Some of BLFS-dev has been updated since BLFS-6.3.  Much of it has
not yet been updated.  Please look at the archives for blfs-dev and
blfs-support for the last 5 or 6 months (and the trac tickets for
BLFS-6.4 or future - you will probably want newer versions of many
things).

ĸen