rt61

Muzer muzerakascooby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 15:08:56 PDT 2009

Hi Michael,

Thanks a lot! That one built perfectly, and is now detected by udev and
set up as wlan0. Tomorrow I'll look at BLFS and attempt to set up the
wifi tools. Thanks again!

Muzer.

PS: I assume since there isn't a BLFS 6.4 at the moment, they try to
keep the BLFS CVS reasonably stable for all the people who need a BLFS
for LFS 6.4? Don't want to end up breaking it ;)