boot LFS panic !

Dominic Ringuet dringuet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:21:25 PDT 2009

Try 'make menuconfig' for visually less insane display, and be sure to have
sysfs besides your required hd controller modules. I would advise to compile
your modules inside your kernel. For IDE controllers, you probably need the
generic controller driver along your motherboard specific one.

Hope that helps,
Dominic.