Error compiling binutils-2.18

C B lfsuser at bmud.net
Tue Jun 23 05:45:51 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 8:15 AM, William Immendorf <will.immendorf at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 5:47 AM, C B<lfsuser at bmud.net> wrote:
> > I'm having a bit of difficulty compiling binutils-2.18. To the best
> > of my knowledge I am following the directly explicitly, but am
> > receiving the following error(which I am unfamiliar with) during
> > make.
> What system are you running?
>
> William
> --

Ah, sorry. I should have been more specific. The system I am compiling under
is Xubuntu 9.04, but I have actually resolved the problem (not sure how). I
took a break to think for a little while and tried again when I came back,
it worked flawlessly? That leads me to believe that it could have been a
hardware issue due to temperature that just caused a random error. I really
don't know though.