Bash Auto Completion Fubar

Dominic Ringuet dringuet at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 04:24:37 PDT 2009

I never saw such a problem,

Do you have something like */etc/bash_completion{.d}* ?
Does *complete -p* gives something? (should not by default)
Can you complete usernames? *~[tab]*
try *shopt -p*, to see your shell options; more infos can be found at
http://www.gnu.org/software/bash/manual/bashref.html

Besides that, I am quite out of imagination.

Dominic.