LFS 6.4 now boots

Nicolas FRANCOIS nicolas.francois at free.fr
Mon Jun 1 03:27:41 PDT 2009

Le Sun, 31 May 2009 20:43:34 -0400 Jaiyson <jaiyson at sympatico.ca> a
écrit :

> Thanks Nico if you offered some advice...for some
> reason I didn't get your Email

No problem. I posted on LFS-Chat. And now that you mention it, I looked
again at this message I answered on LFS-Chat... It's not yours :-) Two
separate guys had a similar problem with their boot process, so I thought
it was the same guy trying his luck on a more appropriate list :-)))

Sorry for the confusion. I think the best thing to do for me now is point
srikanth tiyyagura <srikanth.tulasiram at gmail.com> to your thread !

\bye

--

Nicolas FRANCOIS                      |  /\
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr       | |__|