LFS 6.4 Chapter 6.14 GCC-4.3.2 Could anyone confirm this for me.

Rick Shelton rick.shelton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 13:06:34 PST 2009

Yea, it's okay to continue.
The error code was sort of captured during execution, but the -k flag
forced the compilation to continue through the error(s).
The test log files are provided in part to help assure LFS users
what's okay and to help developers with feature tracking (or something
like that).
If your test_summary matches the given test_summary from the website,
then you're fine to continue.

Press on!
~rick