use of LFS_TGT in relesed lfs 6.4 book

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jan 18 21:02:53 PST 2009

> How it happened is up to him to explain. Perhaps he didn't
> make a tag for the release, and just used trunk after the
> fact when making the PDF file.
>
> Seems there should be a checklist for making a release, I
> know I have one for BLFS when I make a release.

There is (a checklist). I'm sure it'll turn out to be an honest mistake,
so it's not a big deal. Of all the ones to make, this one is fixable, so
no harm done.

I'll let Bruce look into it as he likely knows most about it at this
point and will be able to fix it. It'll be resolved by tomorrow one way
or another.

Gerard