Q: why are the auto-tools in LFS and not BLFS?

Anthony Price elenmar at mailworks.org
Sat Feb 28 12:09:32 PST 2009

Jeremy Henty wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 06:32:23PM -0600, Randy McMurchy wrote:
>
>> Jeremy Henty wrote these words on 02/27/09 18:18 CST:
>>
>>> What am I missing here?
>>>
>> The  600  previous  discussions   about  the  same  subject.  Please
>> reference  the archives  and you'll  probably have  more information
>> that you wanted.
>>

> Ouch,  yes, I should  have gone  to the  archives first.   Sorry about
> that.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jeremy Henty

Jeremy -

As a newcomer I am learning a lot just by lurking and watching.

If you RTFM - or go to the archives - you may solve your problem - and
that's fine :-)) - but if you post here people like me get a
mini-tutorial on problems that we didn't even know existed. So don't
feel tooooo bad about it!

Anthony.