LFS 6.4: mpfr is no longer available at the documented URL.

Randy McMurchy lfs.user at mcmurchy.com
Sun Feb 22 18:58:59 PST 2009

Jeremy Henty wrote:
> http://www.mpfr.org/mpfr-current/mpfr-2.3.2.tar.bz2  returns  "404 Not
> Found".  Shouldn't the online Errata  for LFS 6.4 point this out, just
> as it already does for the Glibc snapshot?
>
> BTW, I registered on the LFS wiki and logged in OK, but I can't create
> a  ticket  due  to  lacking  the  TICKET_CREATE  privilege.   Is  that
> intentional?

Unfortunately, yes. There's been a recent user who's continuously
abused the system and Bruce had to take action. I've set some
permissions for you, Jeremy, could you check them out and see that
they are sufficient to create and add to existing tickets?

Sorry for inconvenience, but we're fixing things for folks on a
case-by-case basis. If things still aren't right for you, let me
know, I'll fix it promptly.

--
Randy