lfs-book, version 6.4, chapter 6.7, "make: gcc: Command not found"

Aaron Schawalder mygcc at gmx.ch
Sat Feb 21 09:22:16 PST 2009

Feedback:
I started all over with LFS. Now my toolchain runs fine and I am just
compiling Glibc, Chapter 6.9.

There are two things that I changed:
1. I passed on the stripping chapter for I habe enough disk space.
2. I go "su -p" and not simply su to preserve PATH etc.

But I cannot imagine how this two point have to do with my broken
toolchain. I suppose others things went wrong. Now I am happy that all
works fine.

Thank you for your help.

Aaron