6.39 groff-1.20.1

Philippe Delavalade philippe.delavalade at club-internet.fr
Sun Feb 8 03:35:05 PST 2009

Le dimanche 08 février à 12:02, Agathoklis D. Hatzimanikas a écrit :
> I am not sure as I don't have this version installed. Have you tried it?
> I think you won't have a problem during installation, but I am not sure
> if it is fully functional. Matthew that did the last build might know
> to answer this question. Check the following ticket and report any
> problems you might find:

I had a look to the ticket but I didn't undertand how it works :-(

I just saw that man-db was mentionned and I had a question about it !

I configured, compiled and installed groff whithout the switch and every
thing was OK : nor warnings, neither errors.

I went on and then configured, compiled and installed man-db without
any problems BUT in configuration, there is the switch "--enable-mb-groff"
which refers to the debian multibyte patch :-)

So I'm wondering if this is really usefull...

However, I keep on building and I'll see what happens.

Thanks.