irq timeout error

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 21 00:15:30 PST 2009

Mykal Funk wrote:

> Now that I have smartctl to monitor the hard drives (thanks Mike) I'm
> going to run it until it dies. I don't have to worry much as this isn't
> a production machine. I'll be sure to make frequent backups. I've found
> a few sites that give insight into the SMART data, and Ken it starting
> to give me a headache now. Thanks for the insight folks.

Wikipedia is not my first place usually to go for information,
but in this case the entry actually looks like it's mostly
correct. I didn't read through it closely, but spot checked
the info, and it looks ok.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-Monitoring,_Analysis,_and_Reporting_Technology

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.