[Newbie, LFS-6.5]: Problems with binutils-Pass2 compilation..

stosss stosss at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 01:51:14 PST 2009

If you are not experienced at doing this, when in doubt start over.
Under certain mistakes and/or errors it is possible to complete the
book and even boot the new system only to find out you messed up and
have to start over any way because what you have doesn't work and
can't be fixed. The voice of experience. After several attempts and
completions I did finally get it right. I am still in the very early
stages of the BLFS building process.