Clock Problems (now off-topic)

Mykal Funk mykalfunk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:12:45 PST 2009

William Immendorf wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 7:33 AM, Mykal Funk <mykalfunk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I can say it isn't the hardware. I recompiled the kernel with
>> CONFIG_HZ_100 option set, then rebooted with that kernel.  I started the
>> glibc build from 5.7.1 and 12 hours later under high load the clock is
>> still accurate. Problem fixed. Thanks for the ideas, folks. They helped
>> me to learn which is the most important thing in my book.
>>
> Thing is, is that you mentioned that you had other computers. Which
> ones are they?
>
> Don't let Johnylee distract you.

William, I use a 900 MHz Intel Celeron netnook running XP for school. My
wife uses a 2 GHz dual-core Acer laptop dual-booting Ubuntu 9.10 &
Windows 7. I had built an LFS 6.3 for that machine, but the wife like
Ubuntu better. I'm not stuck in the stone age, but I like my antiques,
of which I have a number. Including this 486 which has a host system of
LFS 5.?

Mykal Funk