William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 08:57:56 PST 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:45 AM, linux fan <linuxscratch at gmail.com> wrote:
> I disagree with that.
>
> LFS 6.3 is stable and has the matching set BLFS 6.3 which can be built
> without problems. LFS 6.3 is also available on the latest live CD. For
> learning, I think it is valid to build it.
Unless the hostsystem is a 6.3 LFS LiveCD, or uses the same or similar
versions as it, I have to disagree with you. I think that LFS 6.5 or
whatever the latest stable version will work with most modern host
systems (like Ubuntu 9.10, Fedora 12, etc.)

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.