William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 06:23:21 PST 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 8:14 AM, Pixel 73 <pixel73 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much for your help.
>
> My host system is a pentium IV PC with 256MB RAM. Do you think this is old enough for LFS 6.3? Or should I take LFS 6.5 for this machine?
Err, I meant your operating system you were using to build LFS. Like,
whatever Linux distro you are using to build LFS.
Also, please don't top post next time. Please bottom post.

As a side note, I really don't like the taglines M$ attaches to every
message sent from Hotmail. I'd blame MS for that.
--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.