LFS 6.3 Chapter 6.12, GCC-4.1.2 startfiles check fails --> no output

Pixel 73 pixel73 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 05:57:06 PST 2009

Hi

I am new to LFS and am therefore not sure if I am in the right place to ask this question:

I am doing LFS 6.3. Everything went well until Chapter 6.12, GCC-4.1.2. When I am checking for the correct startfiles with

grep -o '/usr/lib.*/crt[1in].*succeeded' dummy.log

there is no output. All other grep-commands are successful.

Thank you in advance for your help.

CU
pixel73