autoreconf error on kbd-1.15.1

Nathan Coulson conathan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 16:59:06 PST 2009

Just recently, my build scripts have been having the following
problems w/ using autotools to reconfigure kbd, but I was having
troubles tracking it down to the cause (One of the package updates in
the last 2-3 weeks).  [I think it was around the time libtool was
updated, but I cannot see any way how libtool would cause it]

configure.ac:6: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:16: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_CC_C_O
configure.ac:54: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL

as a workaround, I just ran autoreconf on my host system (Earlier LFS build)
--
Nathan Coulson (conathan)
------